After two years of development the Trinity Series custom rod was born. Below are some of our reasons for purchasing the Trinity Series Rod
(2 Piece, 9 Foot, Light-Line, Slow Action Rod, 2-6lb, 1/64 - 3/16oz.)• We use a nine & half foot (9’6”) blank modified to nine foot (9’). Blank is constructed of high modulus graphite. This has allowed us the perfect rod action match for our S.O.S. fishing lines in the 2 & 4 pound test class.
• Rod guide construction consists of the new Mircrowave Line Guide System providing a longer more accurate cast with much less wind knotting when matched to a reel with a 1¼” to 1½” inch spool.
• All rods are static tested for proper guide placement.
• Trinity Series Rods have the easy castiblity with our Trout Magnet or Crappie Magnet lure using our S.O.S lightweight lines.
• They’re the perfect match for the Shimano Sedona or Stradic 1000 reels.
• Trinity Series Rods are built one at time by a custom rod company with over twenty-five (25) years experience.
• Trinity Series Rods have split handles with a modified reel seat to allow for more hand control and sensitivity. This also allowed us to use full-length rod hook keeper placement.
• The Trinity Series Rod weighs in at less than four (4) ounces. No more being worn out at the end of a long day of fishing your favorite waters.
• No fancy colors on guide wraps and blank. This allows you to use your stealth tactics when wading and/or site fishing for those big fish. Plus, our guides are coated twice with a high quality finish.
• All Trinity Series Rods come with a Limited LifeTime warranty on materials and workmanship. Normally if a rod is going to fail due to materials or workmanship it will occur during the first few uses. Our replacement cost is minimal should a failure occur.